Hello people of the internet.
I am here to say that I am very sorry for being away for such a long time.
The thing is… my 3D (real) life got very busy.
I think, In order the following things happened:
- got fired from my customer service job
- had a crazy busy prac assignment (by the way I was studying to be an esl teacher)
- got a job being a substitute esl teacher
- got a second temporary but fulltime job being an esl teacher
- had some international job applications, failed or stuffed up most of them… but still kept going
- started to deal with moving out, bills, moving truck and going back to my parents place… wow, I am such an adult.
- kept working, some of it full time, some of it not
- managed to finish my study… I was really freaking out and feeling like it just wasn’t possible.
- GRADUATED AND HAD A CEREMONY… I now have my first post grad certificate.
- also, survived another family Christmas without too much fuss.
SO HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR WINTER OR SUMMER, AND YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEARS. I am having a spectacular time, drinking cider, eating pizza and watching bad syfy shows on my computer.
Hopefully their will be big things to come in 2014… I will have to move home for a month or two, but I should have a job working overseas… so this might become a blog about life in Indonesia, or South Korea… or somewhere equally exciting.
I still have several more ideas from 2013 that I need to put into this blog. I am saving some info from my doctor that I want to write about, and I have a great idea ‘top 5 movies to watch when you are depressed or very very numb.’ …because I am a bit of an expert on escaping through the medium of the silver screen.